• 195mm height
• 4 Blades. Operates better in square shaped rooms
• Optimum operating temperature range: 80-250°C (176 – 482°F)
• 18% cost savings for burning fuel;
• Achieves airflow of 170-190 cubic feet per minute
• 800 revolutions per minute
SPECIAL OFFER - Buy 12 and get 1 EXTRA FREE
New from Colt Cowls, the Phoenix range of stove fans represent excellent quality and value for money.
The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air (generated by a stove or woodburner) around the room. The fan gently and silently moves air towards the centre of the room rather than simply rising to the ceiling as it leaves the fireplace. This improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
The fan is self-powered using heat from the stove. It does not require batteries or mains power and will begin to operate when the stove top reaches approximately 80°C slowing down and stopping as the stove fire burns out.
Available in 4 models Phoenix stove fans come with the following benefits:
• Virtually silent operation
• Gently circulates heat throughout the room giving an even temperature throughout
• Reduces fuel consumption
• Operating range 100-340°C
• 3 Blade colour options available