The Mini Rotorvent is a revolving anti downdraught chimney cowl designed to fit smaller flues and is also suitable for use on landfill sites and methane vent pipes.
• Fits flues 80–180mm flue sizes
• Stainless steel rotor structure • Pressure die cast aluminium base
• Money back guarantee
• Revolutionary fin-fixing method which combines threading the fin through the collar of the structure and finishing with spot welding (see fin fixing diagram page 6)
• Suitable for use on all fuels
• Stainless steel hookbolt fixings (smaller than Rotorvent) suitable for use on twin wall flue pipe
• Tested and certified under new regulation BSEN 16475-7:2016 and BSEN-1856-1:2003
• For areas of consistently high wind speeds a static chimney cowl such as the Colt Top (page 3) may be more appropriate.